Ahsan has more than 20 years of multi-disciplinary engineering experience in research, design, analysis, investigations, construction, project management and contract administration.
Ahsan came to Canada as a Professional Engineer/landed immigrant in 2007 after 10 years of engineering experience in planning, designing and maintaining of high-profile infrastructures in Bangladesh. He received a Master of Engineering degree from Concordia University in Montreal and began his bridge engineering career with HHB in 2010.
Ahsan is passionate about long span cable-supported bridges, their design, inspection, complex retrofit and maintenance works. He is the author of many technical paper and publications.
Accreditations & Affiliations:
• Member, Engineers Nova Scotia, (APENS).
• Member, Professional Engineers of Ontario (PEO),
• Member, Canadian Society of Civil Engineering, Registration -CSCE
• Member, American Society of Civil Engineers-ASCE
• Member, TRB Standing Committee on Testing and Evaluation of Transportation Structures AKB40
• Member, Bridge Paint Advisory Committee, Society of Protective Coating (SSPC)